The Ray and Jessica Brandt Family Foundation
has generously donated a brand new
2021 Toyota Camry to St. Michael Special School to raffle off on April 13, 2021.
Price: $20.00 per ticket
Drawing: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
MUST BE 21 TO ENTER
(winner need not be present to win)
Call 504.524.7285 or go online to www.stmichaelspecialschool.com to purchase a chance to win!
Thank you Ray and Jessica Brandt Family Foundation for their generosity and partnership with SMSS!
St. Michael Special School Car Raffle Rules & Regulations
To purchase tickets, please call the SMSS Office at 504.524.7285 or purchase online at www.stmichaelspecialschool.com. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express Credit Cards. Checks or money orders should be made payable to St. Michael Special School (SMSS) at 1522 Chippewa St., NO, La. 70130.
ST. MICHAEL SPECIAL SCHOOL TOYOTA CAMRY LE RAFFLE (hereafter referred to as “SMSS Raffle”) CONTEST RULES, DETAILS, and RESTRICTIONS.
1. The SMSS Raffle Grand Prize will be a 2021 Toyota Camry LE.
2. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility. Under no circumstance shall there be any cash equivalent distribution to entrants whose tickets are drawn.
3. Winner shall assume and be responsible for all licensing, registration, and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes, including without limitation all applicable sales, use, luxury, income and special taxes as well as insurance as required by law. Process shall be handled at Ray Brandt Toyota.
4. The purchase price of one raffle ticket is $20.00. Payments may be made by credit card by calling 504.524.7285 or on our website at www.stmichaelspecialschool.com. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards. Checks or money orders should be made payable to St. Michael Special School (SMSS) at 1522 Chippewa Street, New Orleans, La. 70130. Upon receipt of either a credit card payment, or other acceptable form of payment, a confirmation email with tickets numbers will be sent within 7 working days to entrant. If an entrant’s credit card is declined by the bank, the raffle tickets purchased by the entrant shall be declared invalid unless and until full payment is made prior to the actual drawing. Likewise, any dishonored check will be considered an invalid entry and the entrant will be notified by mail. Payments are not tax-deductible contributions. All ticket purchases are final and non-refundable.
5. The SMSS Car Raffle ticket sales will run from November 16, 2021 to April 12, 2021.
6. The SMSS Car Raffle drawing will be held no later than 11:00 AM on April 13, 2021 at the St. Michael Special School campus. The purchaser(s) of the winning ticket need(s) not be present to win. Winner shall be notified at the telephone number provided on winner’s raffle ticket stub. In the event that the winning ticket contains unverifiable information deeming it impossible to identify the winning entrant within four (4) weeks after the drawing, or the winning entrant is unreachable, the winning entrant may be disqualified and shall forfeit all interest in the prizes. In such instances, subsequent drawings shall be held until a qualified identifiable winner is identified.
7. In the event that more than one name may be stated on the winning raffle ticket(s), the winner(s) must provide the Social Security number for the designated winner. Delivery of the prize will be made solely to the entrant declared as the winner. It is the sole responsibility of the entrants in a multiple party entry to allocate the prize among themselves, with one and only one entrant designated as the winner.
8. Entrants must be 21 years of age or older, the established legal gambling age in Louisiana, and must be a U.S. resident (excluding Puerto Rico). Jessica Brandt, Jodie Gallagher, and Elizabeth LaForge are not eligible to win or enter.
9. Name(s) of the winner(s) will be available to the media and all raffle participants via the SMSS website (www.stmichaelspecialschool.com) for a minimum of 60 days after the end of the raffle.
10. Winner must take delivery from RAY BRANDT TOYOTA 2460 Veterans Memorial Blvd., Kenner, LA 70062 within four (4) weeks of the drawing. Winner shall be responsible for taking delivery of the Grand Prize, and shall be responsible for all arrangements and costs associated (tax, title, & license) with taking delivery, including but not limited to shipping/transport. Should the winning entrant be unable to take delivery of the Grand Prize within four (4) weeks of the drawing due solely to the winner’s inability to do so, the winner shall relinquish the prize and eligibility for the prize. In such instance(s), entrant shall be refunded the raffle ticket purchase price, and subsequent drawings shall be held until a qualified winner is identified. Under no circumstance shall there be any prize substitutions or cash equivalent distribution to entrants whose tickets are drawn.
11. The Winner will be subject to any and all applicable withholding taxes as required by the I.R.S. (28% tax) and the state of Louisiana (6% tax) taxing authorities based upon the taxable value of the Grand Prize prior to receiving the vehicle. The winner will submit the withholding taxes to SMSS in the form of a cashier’s check or money order. SMSS shall transmit the payment of taxes to the I.R.S. and the state of Louisiana, and shall send the winner the required W-2G, reflecting the taxes paid by the winner. Raffle ticket purchases (game of chance) are not tax-deductible.
12. Winner is eligible to upgrade and will be responsible for the difference in the value of the Toyota Camry LE, all licensing, registration, and all other fees, and local, state and federal taxes.
13. SMSS DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING TOYOTA MOTOR COMPANY, RAY AND JESSICA BRANDT FAMILY FOUNDATION, RAY BRANDT TOYOTA AUTOMOTIVE GROUP, AND ALL OTHER THIRD PARTIES PARTICIPATING IN THE RAFFLE.
14. The decisions of SMSS and its Auditors and designated personnel shall be final on all matters concerning the drawing.
15. The purchase of tickets for this raffle is void where prohibited by law.
16. Operated under Louisiana Gaming License Number E0006192.