The Chefs' Charity for Children is Thursday, March 16, 2017 10am - 2pm!
TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE. DON'T MISS THIS EVENT!
Join us at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside for the 40th anniversary of this amazing event! Experience New Orleans' most talented chefs coming together to cook, teach, entertain and serve up an amazing lunch.
The program will feature cooking demonstrations by chefs:
- Andrea Apuzzo of Andrea's
- John Besh of Restaurant August
- Leah Chase of Dooky Chase
- Justin Devillier of La Petite Grocery/Balise
- John Folse of Restaurant R'evolution
- Goffredo Fraccaro
- Emeril Lagasse chef de cuisine David Slater of Emeril's
- Tory McPhail of Commander's Palace
- Greg Reggio of Zea
- Alon Shaya of Shaya
- The Wong Brothers of Trey Yuen
- Chef Nina Compton of Compere Lapin
$250 per person Patron Level ticket (limited number) CALL SCHOOL FOR AVAILABILITY 504.524.7285
Includes reserved seating during cooking demonstration, dining upstairs in Versailles Ballroom, meet and greet with chefs, thank you gift handcrafted by students, a special memento, and a cookbook featuring more than 35 of the chef's recipes. Wine is served with lunch.
$75 General Admission tickets now AVAILABLE AT THE DOOR. Doors open at 9:15 a.m.
Includes buffet lunch, featuring a sampling of the dishes prepared, and a cookbook featuring more than 35 of the chefs' recipes. Wine is served with lunch.
Hilton New Orleans Riverside Hotel Rooms are available at a special rate - click here!
Tickets may no longer be purchased online. If you would still like to join us, tickets may be purchased at the door.